The wider St Columba’s College community is an important aspect of life at St Columba’s College.
The Parent Engagement Committee acts as a bridge between the College administration and the wider community, through communication and participation.
The Parents’ Association organises several special events each year, which include:
- The Year 7 Parent Meet and Greet – Friday 25 March 2022
- Father/Male Mentor Daughter evening – Tuesday 10 May 2022
- Parent Engagement Committee Social Night and 125th Gala – Friday 2 September 2022
- The second-hand Book and Uniform sale – Wednesday 7 December 2022
All parents/guardians are welcome to attend the Parent Engagement Committee meetings, which are usually held on the third Tuesday of the month (dates listed below). Parents/guardians are also welcome to volunteer to assist with special events held throughout the year.
Parent Engagement Committee Executive for, 2021:
President – Suzette Bayona
Vice President – James Williams
Secretary – Maria Vella
Treasurer – Karen Bell
Parent Engagement Committee Meeting dates, 2022:
- 22nd February – 7.30pm
- 15th March – 7.30pm
- 5th April – 7.30pm
- 10th May – 7.30pm
- 14th June – 7.30pm
- 26th July – 7.30pm
- 16th August – 7.30pm
- 18th October – 7.30pm
- AGM: 22nd November – 7.30pm
For further information, please contact the Parent Engagement Committee via email: email@example.com