St Columba’s College allows every girl to explore her individual passions while embracing rich learning opportunities.
KEY ENROLMENT DATES
The following key dates relate to entry into Year 7 2026:
- Applications for Enrolment close – Friday 16 August 2024
- Offers of Enrolment will be emailed out on – Friday 18 October 2024
- Offers of Enrolment to be accepted/declined by – Friday 8 November 2024
APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT
Applications for Enrolment are now open, click here to apply to enrol.
We offer College tours throughout the year, our Term 1 2024 tour dates are now open, click here to book a tour.
For an electronic copy of our current prospectus click here.
Applications for Year 7 2026 must be completed online, accompanied by a copy of a Birth Certificate and a Baptism Certificate, prior to the closing date (Friday 16 August 2024). If the applicant was born overseas, copies of the Permanent Residency or Visa documents are required.
For Application for Enrolment at other year levels (Years 8-12), applications can be lodged at any time throughout the year. Please ensure that supporting documentation is included with the application as per the Application for Enrolment Form. An interview with the Principal is required prior to an Offer of Enrolment.
There is a non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee of $120 per application.
To accept an Offer of Enrolment there is a non-refundable fee of $300 per offer and a $900 fee per family.
If you have any enrolment queries, please email our College Registrar, Mrs Tammy Colson, at email@example.com
Enrolment Process and Policies
The St Columba’s College Enrolment Application process and criteria are in accordance with the Melbourne Archdioscese of Catholic School (MACS). The St Columba’s College Enrolment Policy outlines the criteria for enrolment, in addition you can access our Standard Collection Notice.
St Columba’s is not a CRICOS registered school, and therefore does not enrol international students.
Year 7 Applications
In processing applications for entry at Year 7, the priority for entry will be:
1. Sisters of students currently enrolled in the College, or of former students who have completed their secondary education at the College.
2. Catholic students who are daughters of former students and who are attending a Catholic primary school.
3. Catholic students from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
4. Catholic and Orthodox students living in one of our Priority Parishes (see map below to determine your parish) and:
4a. attending the Catholic parish primary school:
- St Christopher’s PS, Airport West St Augustine’s PS, Keilor
- St Mary’s PS, Ascot Vale
- St Margaret’s PS, Maribyrnong
- St Martin de Porres PS, Avondale Heights St Therese’s PS, Essendon
- Our Lady of the Nativity PS, Essendon West
- St Peter’s PS, Keilor East
- St Monica’s PS, Moonee Ponds St John Bosco PS, Niddrie
- St Francis de Sales PS, Oak Park St Vincent de Paul PS, Strathmore
4b. Catholic students living in a priority parish and attending a government, other non government, or a Catholic school outside the priority parishes.
4c. Orthodox students living in a priority parish and attending a priority parish primary school
4d. Orthodox students living in a priority parish and attending a government school or other non-government school in the priority parishes.
5a. Christian children living in a priority parish and attending a priority parish school, government school or other non-government school in the priority parishes.
5b. Catholic students living in a non-priority parish and attending the parish school.
6. Any other
In line with MACS Policy, enrolment offers for Year 7 are made in October of the student’s Year 5.
Priority Parish Maps
Priority Parish Schools are designated by MACS. Please note that your Parish is determined by your residential address and not the primary school in which your attends.
The following Parishes are considered for priority enrolment. To see the Parish boundaries, please click on the links below.